Day 186 - Blessed Thanksgiving Day
Read: Psalm 144; Proverbs 6:25-27; Revelation 5; 2 Samuel 13-14

Thanksgiving Day is on the 4th Thursday of November and which is TODAY! In Revelation 5:10, it is stated that God has made us kings and priests to our God and we shall reign on the earth. What a good news! What a privilege! What a Thanksgiving item! It means we are to rule and judge with righteousness and with equality together with the King of kings and the Lord of lords. It means we are priests who will hear God and be the mouthpiece for God. What a future to look forward to! O! What is man that You take knowledge of him and mindful of him (Psalm 144:3) Let us stop and ponder of all the wonderful and amazing things that God has given you and be thankful and say a Thanskgiving Prayer to God today. Dear Almighty God and Beloved Jesus,  I am so grateful to You for just what I have - right now, as I am sitting here to do my Quiet Time, I could hear the sound of waterfall, the sound of birds chirping, cock crowing, dogs barking and chicken clucking - amazing, natural "orchestra".I am eternally grateful for what You have done for me.Your sacrificial death on the Cross is unfathomable and is Your utmost deliverance of Your immense love for us. I am indebted and what I do is nothing compared to what You have done. Help me Lord to serve You more and that in all that I do and say, it will glorify Your Mighty Name. In Jesus' Beautiful Name I pray. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving and may you have a Blessed, Delightful, Joyful & Gracious Abundant Years ahead to Continue to Shineforth for our Beloved Lord and Saviour! https://twitter.com/EstherOngHC #ThanksgivingDay #privilege #JesusLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog