Day 190 - Enjoy God!
Read Psalm 148; Proverbs 7:4-6; Revelation 9; 2 Samuel 21-22

2 Samuel 22
v30 - By God, I can run against a troop and by my God, I can leap over a wall
v33 - God is my strength and power! He makes my way perfect!

Reading the above verses warmed my heart as I recalled the sweet victory I had as I trusted God when He assured me exactly with the above verses way back in 1994 when I did my Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP). It was the first day of exam and my Quiet Time for that day turned out to be reading the above verses. What a joy! What an assurance! I knew by God and with God, I could leap over CLP examination and would cross over the challenge and would pass to do my chambering. True enough, I passed and started my chambering in 1995. All glory to God! Hence, how important for us to keep reading God's Words as our loving Heavenly Father is so eager to speak and communicate with us. Please do run to Him, embrace and enjoy the sweet communion and taste His loving-kindness for indeed His loving-kindness is better than life (Psalm 63:3). Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His lovingkindness is everlasting (Psalm 107:1). https://twitter.com/EsthrOngHC #devotion #GodLovingKindness #Communion #GodPresence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog